In a ruling about the U.S. EPA’s authority to govern pollution in national wetlands, the Supreme Court limited the agency’s ability to enforce Clean Water Act protections.
- Study: Recycling Plants Produce Millions Of Pounds Of Microplastics, Even With Filtering
- Practical Tips For Improving Sewer Data Management
- Unbiasing Your Service Line Material Prediction Model
- Parasitic Infections Hit Low-Income Communities With Neglected Sewage Systems
- Calgon Carbon Initiates Emergency Response To PFAS Detection
- Liquid Oxygen Supply For Ozone Generation
- How To Maximize Microbrewery Production Lines
- Xylem Factory Recycles 100% Of Its Process Water
- Demineralize Water Production In A Power Plant
- Once Around The World For A Good Cause
- WWEMA Announces New Executive Director Effective July 1, 2023
- Salgenx Reveals The Future Of Energy Storage With A Grid-Scale Multifunctional Industrial Powerhouse
- First Of Its Kind: Chesapeake Bay Watershed Solar Mapping & Prediction
- Toyoda Gosei Invests In Friend Microbe Inc., A Startup Specializing In Wastewater Treatment Technology
Ultrasonic Vs. Magnetic Meters: Which Works Best For Low-Flow Applications?
Both have their advantages, but the right fit will depend on the application. This makes it important to understand the pros and cons of each technology before making a purchase.
Cleaning Optimization And SSO Prevention For A Florida Utility
A large utility in Florida, whose sewer collection system handles more than 80 million gallons of wastewater every day, turned to new technologies to improve their cleaning program.
Third-Party Validated PFAS Destruction Story
Read about a stack testing program at a full-scale GAC reactivation facility during the reactivation of a load of GAC known to contain adsorbed PFAS.
Lift Station Upgrades Position Town Of Altona For Future Growth
With modern automation and controls, prefabricated lift stations were able to improve their operations.
Flygt Concertor Eliminates Clogging At Cowansville Pump Station
Learn how a groundbreaking pump technology minimized energy usage and reduced maintenance costs for a pump station.
Small Town Realizes Big Savings With Prefabricated Lift Stations
Discover how a small town added modern automation and controls to improve operations and minimize maintenance.
- How Continuous Measurement Can Aid in Alum Feed
- Managing Every Drop: Strategies For Managing Your Assets And Network
- Tried and Tested: Ultrasonic Technology for Water Utilities
- The Rotary Press: A Highly Efficient And Highly Effective Dewatering Solution
- Updates And Lessons Learned Along The LCRR Journey
WATER ONLINE CONTENT COLLECTIONS
With the federal government having proposed numeric standards PFAS in drinking water, municipalities will soon be on the clock for monitoring and treatment requirements. This collection of article from Water Online examines the many points of interest around the PFAS issue, from the proposed regulations to treatment options to legal and financial considerations — all to help you surmount this pressing and prevalent problem.
More Content Collections
SUPPLIER OF THE MONTH
KSB is an international supplier of highly engineered pumps, valves and related systems. Industries served include wastewater, building services, water treatment and transport energy, process engineering, mining, and power plant processes. With 40 manufacturing facilities and 170 service centers, KSB operates in 130 countries on five continents. The KSB brand provides customers with reliable, quality products and technical expertise that only years of experience can deliver.
Learn more here.
ABB And Wellington Water Win "Smart Project Of The Year" In Prestigious Global Water Awards
ABB has won the 2023 Global Water Awards in the category “Smart Water Project of the Year” for its collaboration with Wellington Water, the water services provider for the Wellington region of New Zealand.
Read the article here.
WATER ONLINE DIGITAL MAGAZINES
Providing expert insight into the most important topics in the water and wastewater industry.
Enhancing Digital Twins
Wastewater Treatment Trends
'Polluter Pays' Primer
Lead Service Lines
'One Water' Mangement
Harmful Algal Blooms
50 Years Of The CWA
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Water Sector Survey