In a ruling about the U.S. EPA’s authority to govern pollution in national wetlands, the Supreme Court limited the agency’s ability to enforce Clean Water Act protections.
- Study: Recycling Plants Produce Millions Of Pounds Of Microplastics, Even With Filtering
- Practical Tips For Improving Sewer Data Management
- Unbiasing Your Service Line Material Prediction Model
- Parasitic Infections Hit Low-Income Communities With Neglected Sewage Systems
- Calgon Carbon Initiates Emergency Response To PFAS Detection
- Liquid Oxygen Supply For Ozone Generation
- How To Maximize Microbrewery Production Lines
- Xylem Factory Recycles 100% Of Its Process Water
- Demineralize Water Production In A Power Plant
- Ovivo Partners With E2metrix To Offer An Integrated Solution For Destruction Of PFAS In Water And Wastewater
- Utility Innovation Firm Copper Labs Introduces Scalable Water-Leak Detection Capabilities
- Roseville Converts Organic Waste Into Renewable Fuel For Solid Waste Trucks
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures And New Jersey American Water Highlight Innovative Solutions With North America’s Largest Floating Solar Array
- Xylem's Next-Generation Ultrasonic Water Meter Helps Transform Customer Service For North American Utilities
Does Grinding Create Microplastics?
Some industry professionals have concluded eliminating the use of grinders will prevent microplastics from entering the water cycle. This thinking is wrong for a range of reasons.
Wedeco Duron UV System Delivers Sustainable Disinfection Solution For Beaver Creek WWTP
Read about a utility that sought alternate disinfection process options to replace equipment that had reached the end of life.
Common LT2 Compliance Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them)
Water systems are complex, and many things can go awry that can cause a once-compliant plant to fall out of compliance or cause a compliance solution to fail at startup.
New Life For Pumping Stations
Read about ambitious rehab projects that bring pump stations up to date and keep wastewater flowing.
Pumped Up: How The OC Impeller Changes Chopper Pumps
Operating high, and to the left of the performance curve requires a pump designed to handle that sort of application.
Optimizing Wastewater Treatment Through Measurement
In this white paper, discover how digital measurement is helping to maximize wastewater treatment efficiency.
- How Continuous Measurement Can Aid in Alum Feed
- Managing Every Drop: Strategies For Managing Your Assets And Network
- Tried and Tested: Ultrasonic Technology for Water Utilities
- The Rotary Press: A Highly Efficient And Highly Effective Dewatering Solution
- Updates And Lessons Learned Along The LCRR Journey
WATER ONLINE CONTENT COLLECTIONS
With the federal government having proposed numeric standards PFAS in drinking water, municipalities will soon be on the clock for monitoring and treatment requirements. This collection of article from Water Online examines the many points of interest around the PFAS issue, from the proposed regulations to treatment options to legal and financial considerations — all to help you surmount this pressing and prevalent problem.
More Content Collections
SUPPLIER OF THE MONTH
KSB is an international supplier of highly engineered pumps, valves and related systems. Industries served include wastewater, building services, water treatment and transport energy, process engineering, mining, and power plant processes. With 40 manufacturing facilities and 170 service centers, KSB operates in 130 countries on five continents. The KSB brand provides customers with reliable, quality products and technical expertise that only years of experience can deliver.
Learn more here.
ABB And Wellington Water Win "Smart Project Of The Year" In Prestigious Global Water Awards
ABB has won the 2023 Global Water Awards in the category “Smart Water Project of the Year” for its collaboration with Wellington Water, the water services provider for the Wellington region of New Zealand.
Read the article here.
WATER ONLINE DIGITAL MAGAZINES
Providing expert insight into the most important topics in the water and wastewater industry.
Enhancing Digital Twins
Wastewater Treatment Trends
'Polluter Pays' Primer
Lead Service Lines
'One Water' Mangement
Harmful Algal Blooms
50 Years Of The CWA
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Water Sector Survey