The Myron L Company, originally founded in 1957 as a Research and Development company, is a privately owned and operated California Corporation.
Since the 1960’s, the company has established itself as the leading manufacturer of high quality, simple to operate, yet low cost, conductivity and pH instrumentation for municipal, commercial and industrial water quality control, chemical concentration testing and process control.
Prior to developing water quality products, the Myron L Company developed and patented a variety of specialty items for university studies and projects, for the space industry and for industrial use. A few of the specialty items include an irradiation chamber, a spectrophotometer, plasto-met fittings and gas detection instrumentation. Over 40 years later, some are still in use today.
The present product line includes handheld and in-line conductivity, resistivity, TDS, salinity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, free chlorine equivalent (FCE), and nitrate instruments. Calibration solutions, buffers, and related accessories are also available.
Myron L instruments are used by professionals worldwide in a variety of applications, including water treatment, metal finishing, agriculture, aquaculture, printing, RO & DI, hemodialysis, electronics manufacturing and environmental studies/protection to name just a few. With direct sales support and our global distribution network, we are able to supply and service water professionals worldwide. The company-owned 53,000 sq. ft./4900 sq. meter facility is located approximately 30 miles north of San Diego in Carlsbad, California, USA.
Our motto for excellence has always been -
ACCURACY - RELIABILITY - SIMPLICITY
Myron L Company
2450 Impala Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Contact: Kathy Robinson
- 900 Series System Ensures Quality, Increases Production, And Reduces Chemical Usage And Overall Costs
- Proper Care And Calibration Of pH Sensors
- How pH Standards Impact The Accuracy Of Water Quality Measurements
- Choosing pH Instrumentation — Digital, Analog, Inline, Or Handheld?
- The Importance And Impact Of Accurate pH Measurement
- Total Dissolved Solids: A Matter Of More Than Just Good Taste
- Conducting Accurate Conductivity Measurement In Industrial Applications
- How To Be More Industrious About Water-Quality Measurement
- Keeping A Lid On It: Identifying And Intercepting Potential Cooling Water System Upsets
- Relieving The Pressure Of Monitoring Peak Boiler Water Efficiency
- ORP Based Measurement Of Oxidizing Disinfectants In Aqueous Solutions
- The New Ultrameter II By Myron L Company Now With Hardness Calculator, Free Chlorine Measurements And Wireless Data Transfer
- Ultrameter II™ By Myron L Company
- POOLPRO™ By Myron L Company
- Textile Manufacturing
- Automatic Rinse Tank Controls
- Oxidation Reduction Potential
- Pool & Spa Testing And Maintenance
- Hemodialysis Patient Health
- Hydroponic Growth And Testing
- Horticulture And EC Testing
- Fountain Testing Solutions
- Instruments For Environmental Applications
- Circuit Board Cleanliness Testing
- The Process Of Deionizing Water
- Water Treatment In Boilers And Cooling Towers
- The Basics: ORP and Free Chlorine Monitoring
- The Basics: Monitoring Deionized Water
- The Basics: Keeping Our Water Clean Requires Monitoring
- The Basics: Testing RO Quality
- Application Bulletin: Reverse Osmosis