Get benchtop lab accuracy in an easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain, wireless, handheld instrument designed for diverse, demanding, water quality testing applications. Select from a variety of pocket testers, each featuring simultaneous measurement of Temperature and one critical parameter:
- PT1 and PTBT1 measure Conductivity, TDS, and Salinity.
- PT2 and PTBT2 measure pH.
- PT3 and PTBT3 measure ORP.
- PT4 and PTBT4 measure Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE™).
- PT5 and PTBT5 measure Dissolved Oxygen (DO) as concentration and percent saturation.
- PT6 and PTBT6 measure Nitrate (displayed as Nitrate, Nitrogen, or mV).
Original PT Series instruments feature one-button programmability, measurements, and calibration while the new PTBT Series pairs with your Android™ or iPhone® Bluetooth®-enabled device allowing you to control settings, measurements, calibrations, and data reporting tools from the PTBTX2™ mobile application. Email export data as .csv, .xls, .xlsx, or Myron L® Company’s proprietary encrypted format, .mlcx, compatible with Guardian2™ software.
All ULTRAPENS are compact, lightweight, and waterproof with fully encapsulated electronics and bodies of rugged aircraft aluminum. pH, ORP, FCE, DO, and Nitrate sensors are user replaceable. Some special features of individual pens include proprietary conversion algorithms, autoranging capabilities, automatic temperature compensation, proprietary sensor design, multiple easy calibration methods, EPA standard-method compatibility, and innovative new measurement methods.