|Adaptive Treatment Solutions|
Combining experience with proven technologies in biological processes and filtration to meet a range of treatment objectives.
|AquaPass® Phased Activated Sludge System Video||Superior Effluent Quality With Batch Reactor Technology||Aqua-Aerobic Systems Corporate Video|
Aqua-Aerobic Introduces The OxyStar® Aspirating Aerator
Aqua-Aerobic Systems announces the release of the OxyStar® aspirating aerator to their portfolio of aeration and mixing products, which includes the Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerator, AquaDDM® Direct Drive Mixer, and OxyMix® Pure Oxygen Mixer.
Aqua-Aerobic Seminars – Where Professionals Learn And Solve
For more than 30 years, Aqua-Aerobic has provided thousands of industry professionals with education and training through the company’s highly-regarded technical seminar program. Our industry-known seminar is ideal for those individuals involved in the design, application, procurement and operation of water and wastewater treatment plants.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems Releases New Video Promoting Its Industry-Known Technical Seminar Program
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. has recently released a new video highlighting its technical seminars, one of the company’s most successful and longest-running educational programs since the mid-1980s.
A New Platform For Safer Surface-Aerator Maintenance
With so many different safety concerns — government-mandated or self-imposed — municipal and industrial wastewater treatment operators have a lot on their plates. Maintaining aerators used in open-basin treatment applications is just one source of those safety concerns. That is why a new approach to safeguarding worker well-being in the process of aerator maintenance activities is worth a closer look.
SAF-T Float™ Safe Accessible Float Technology
Since 1969, Aqua-Aerobic has provided thousands of municipal and industrial customers around the world with the most durable and dependable solutions in surface aeration and direct drive mixing.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. An International Company And Leading Supplier Of Advanced Water And Wastewater Treatment Solutions, Announces Acquisition Of FUCHS Enprotec GmbH
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL USA) and FUCHS Enprotec GmbH (Mayen, Germany) formally announced to their employees and shareholders that Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. has completed the acquisition of all shares in FUCHS Enprotec GmbH.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems Launches New Website
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. has recently released a brand new, mobile-friendly website featuring the company’s complete portfolio of products and systems, applications and aftermarket programs. The new site highlights the company’s innovation, including its research and technology center and technical seminar program and includes a comprehensive resource library, calendar of events and the latest company news.
Aqua-Aerobic Introduces New Cloth Media Filter For Wet Weather Treatment
With more than 25 years of application experience utilizing cloth media filtration for tertiary wastewater applications, Aqua-Aerobic Systems complete line of cloth media filters has demonstrated the ability to accommodate high solids loadings and hydraulic throughput, a small footprint, and exceptional effluent quality in more than 1,500 installations, worldwide.
Aqua MultiBore® C-Series Ceramic Membrane System Solves Disinfection By-Product (DPB) Challenge At Butte-Silver Bow, Montana
The Basin Creek Reservoir in Butte, MT served its community with pristine water from both sides of the Continental Divide for nearly 100 years. In 2010, a pine beetle infestation killed most of the trees surrounding the reservoir, many of which fell into the water, increasing the natural organic matter (NOM) level.
ABOUT AQUA-AEROBIC SYSTEMS, INC.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. is a leader in adaptive water management solutions for municipal and industrial markets worldwide, since 1969. Our expertise in aeration and mixing, biological processes, cloth media filtration, membranes, and control and monitoring systems allows us to provide you with adaptive water management solutions at the lowest life cycle cost. Our proven technologies meet the most stringent wastewater effluent requirements including enhanced biological nutrient removal, phosphorus removal and water reuse, as well as TTHM removal and ultrafiltation in potable water applications. Our technologies are designed to easily accommodate changing effluent demands.
Our engineering team will assist you with all aspects of your project whether it is a new plant, or an upgrade/retrofit to an existing plant. In addition, our dedicated Aftermarket team will provide you with exceptional service for the life of your Aqua-Aerobic product or system to keep your plant operating efficiently.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems began with the manufacture of Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerators in 1969 and quickly revolutioned the aerator industry. Since then, it has grown progressively and now offers a complete line of wastewater treatment systems including: Sequencing Batch Reactors, Phased Activated Sludge Systems, Traveling Bridge Sand Filters, Cloth Media Filters, Membrane Systems, Control Panels and Process Management Systems. In addition, it also produces Direct-Drive Mixers, Fine and Coarse Bubble Diffusers, Spray Coolers, and Aftermarket Products and Services.
To learn more details on Aqua-Aerobic Systems' legacy, view the short, narrated video.
Dave Holland, Senior Application Engineer at Aqua-Aerobic Systems, discusses how various filtration technologies in the company’s product portfolio address important current and future needs for end users.
Lloyd Johnson, VP of research and development for Aqua-Aerobic Systems, sat down with Water Online Radio for this live interview from the show floor at WEFTEC 2011 in Los Angeles. Johnson talked about the value of water, the need for technology investment, and the challenge of communicating water issues.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
AERATION & MIXING
- Aqua-Jet® surface aerators have a vibration controlled design and proven superior oxygen transfer. The SS-PW model is UL approved for TTHM stripping in potable water applications. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaDDM® direct-drive mixers provide maximum mixing efficiency and reduced power costs. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua EnduraTube® fine bubble diffusers have a non-clog design, are self-cleaning, and available in disc or tube configuration.
- Aqua CB-24® coarse bubble diffusers are made of stainless steel to tolerate higher temperatures, and are available in a tube configuration. Click here to view the Diffused Aeration brochure.
- AquaSBR® batch reactors provide treatment phases in a single basin for a smaller footprint and offers advanced decanting and process control for nutrient removal. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaPASS® Phased Activated Sludge System provides time based process management with staged aeration in a flow through scheme. Click here to view brochure.
CLOTH MEDIA FILTERS
- AquaDisk® cloth media filters for reuse quality effluent in a small footprint.
- AquaDiamond® cloth media filters provide 2-3x the flow capacity of a sand filter with an equivalent footprint. Click here to view the Cloth Media Filtration brochure.
- Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filtration System This filter is designed to provide economical treatment of smaller flows with the added advantage of retrofitting existing traveling bridge sand filters. Click here to view the Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filtration System is yet another breakthrough addition to Aqua-Aerobic Systems’ extensive line of cloth media filters. The tertiary filter “expands” on the reliability and exceptional performance of the original AquaDisk® filter, but on a larger scale. Click here to view the Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua-Aerobic® MBR membrane bioreactor is a time-managed process with sequencial aeration and integration of submerged membranes to make it the most efficient MBR system. Click here for the brochure.
- AquaMB Process® multi-barrier membrane system offers advanced biological treatment with dual barrier filtration via cloth media filters and external membranes for optimum performance and flexibility. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua UltraFiltration™ Membrane System offers a compact, T-rack design, zero break fibers and no air scouring! The multibore fibers are made of polyethersulphone (PES) with seven (7) capillaries per fiber for superior strength. Click here to view the brochure.
- IntelliPro® monitoring and control system offers comparative analysis and proactive operator guidance via Aqua's BioAlert™ notification program for optimum process performance. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua SCADA systems provide plant-wide monitoring with dynamic graphics displaying equipment status and available historical trending. Aqua Control Panels are custom designed and factory tested prior to shipment for quality assurance. Click here to view the brochure for Aqua Controls and SCADA Systems.
AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- SpareCare® program offers you replacement parts direct from our factory.
- "Good As New" refurbished equipment provides 25-35% cost savings compared to a new purchase and includes a 1-year mechanical warranty.
- High Efficiency Endura® Motors provide energy savings and a 5-year limited maintenance.
- Control Upgrades for faster communication, customized features, networking to a remote monitoring system, and more.
- Aqua Financing Solutions® provides tax-exempt financing for municipalities.
- Rental and Lease Equipment options for temporary needs while original equipment is being serviced.
- Lifetime Customer Service includes technical assistance to keep your plant operating efficiently.
TRADESHOWS AND EVENTS
|To view our full Events Calendar, please visit www.aqua-aerobic.com/index.cfm/news-events/event-calendar1/|
- 2011 Innovative Technology Award for IntelliPro® Process Monitoring and Control System from the Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- 2008 Innovative Technology Award for our AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filter from the Water Environment Federation (WEF).
- 2008 Manufacturer of the Year Award from the Rockford Chamber of Commerce for Aqua's significant contribution to Rockford's manufacturing community.
- 2006 Partner of the Year Award from Businesses for the Bay for Aqua's contribution toward the Chesapeake Bay Initiative.
- 2002 Governor's Export Award from the Illinois Dept of Commerce for Aqua's achievement in new market development and export promotion.
- Best Overall Service Award in Pulp & Paper Industry from Frost & Sullivan, a national marketing consultant.