WATERFLUX 3300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
The WATERFLUX ,3300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for demanding water applications and custody transfer operations (MID MI-001, OIML R49; MI-004). The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. With its rectangular and reduced cross-section the EMF enables a stable measurement even at low flow rates. This way, the WATERFLUX ,3300 offers a much larger turndown ratio (1000:1) than mechanical flowmeters (e.g. turbine meters) in drinking water distribution networks.
Due to the optimized flow profile, the WATERFLUX ,3300 is practically independent of interferences from the installation environment. It can be installed virtually anywhere without straight inlet or outlet runs – behind pipe bends, slide valves or a reduction in the pipe. It is available with the patented "virtual reference" option for a cost-saving measuring mode without additional grounding rings. The meter features an extremely robust and maintenance-free measuring tube with Rilsan® liner. It has various potable water approvals and comes with many digital communication options. A full on-site verification of the WATERFLUX ,3300 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- Available with patented reference electrode: no grounding rings needed
- Only ±0.2% or ±1mm/s error of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- No need for measurement chambers
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- With CT approval for heat meter applications (MID MI-004)
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts, obstruction or wear
- Compact, rack or field mounted version
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- Advanced water applications (potable, ground or surface water)
- Water consumption and fiscal metering (custody transfer)
- Irrigation and abstraction
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water treatment
- Checking of pumps and water wells
- Custody transfer flow measurement in district heating networks