With less than 20 months to build an LCRR preliminary service line inventory (and even less time in some states), the team at 120Water is providing the latest LCRR updates and best practices from helping water utilities tackle compliance this past year. Join us for a discussion with 120Water Senior Program Consultants, Marcus Hagberg and Jill Terhune, to learn what it takes to build a compliant inventory and lessons learned along the way.
During the discussion, we cover:
- What records could inform your inventory
- Where to find these records and how to organize them
- Next steps once your data is organized
- How to partner with other local departments and the community to fund and build your inventory
- Verification best practices
- How the 120Water platform can help your team streamline data digitization
- The latest LCRR updates
- And more!
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how you can start building your inventory and have the opportunity to ask any questions you have related to LCRR and the service line inventory.