OPTIFLUX 6100 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
The OPTIFLUX 6100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for hygienic standard applications in the food sector. It is the ideal solution for all general flow applications where reliable flow measurement with mid-range accuracy suffices. The 3A and EHEDG certified flowmeter comes with industry specific installation lengths. It has no crevices, gaps or blind spots and is specifically designed to stay clean and sterile. This way, it complies with the most stringent hygienic demands in the food and beverage industry.
Due to its reinforced liner, the OPTIFLUX 6100 also withstands high process temperatures (up to +140°C / +284°F) and vacuum impacts. The EMF can be used in CIP or SIP cleaning procedures. The converter of the OPTIFLUX 6100 is also available with hygienic stainless steel housing suited to cleaning procedures commonly used in the food and beverage industry. In addition to weld-end connections, the OPTIFLUX 6100 offers a large number of other hygienic fittings, including DIN 11851, DIN 11864, clamp and SMS. A full on-site verification of the flowmeter without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Designed for conductive liquids ≥5 μS/cm (water ≥20 μS/cm)
- Suitable for solid content up to 10%, e.g. yogurt with fruit pieces, soups with vegetable pieces etc.
- Compact version or remote version with wall-mount housing and stainless steel option
- PFA liner reinforced with embedded stainless steel grid for vacuum resistance
- Unique L-shaped gasket prevents expansion of gasket for increased life time
- Wide range of electrode materials
- Certified to 3A, EHEDG; complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations
- Available with industry specific installation lengths and various hygienic process connections
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, process temperature, empty pipe etc.
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- Standard hygienic applications
- For large-scale production plants with diameter up to DN150 / 6"
Food and beverage industry
- Beverages (soft drinks, beer, wine, fruits juices etc.)
- Milk and other dairy products
- CIP media (incl. acids and caustic solutions)
- Processing of drugs, caustic sodas, acids, proteins, antibiotics