The OPTIFLUX 1100 is a cost-effective electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with a lightweight wafer-style design. The meter is an economical solution for general applications with conductive liquids (≥5 μS/cm) and lowers solid content (up to 10%). Unlike the basic device OPTIFLUX 1050, the OPTIFLUX 1100 offers better accuracy. It is suitable for use in various industries – from water, wastewater, and mobile applications to machine building (OEM), agriculture, and utilities to firefighting.
The OPTIFLUX 1100 features a reinforced PFA liner and Hastelloy® electrodes that guarantee excellent chemical resistance and a large temperature range (up to +120°C / +248°F). The EMF has no internal moving parts, does not require maintenance and is insensitive to vibrations. A full on-site verification of the OPTIFLUX 1100 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Lightweight and compact wafer-style ("sandwich") design for space saving installation
- Reinforced PFA liner: Smooth surface, excellent chemical resistance
- Pipe cross-section without restrictions for slurries with non abrasive solid particles
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1 mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- No periodical maintenance needed
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
Water and wastewater industry
- Standard water applications (potable, raw, salt water, wastewater, heated and cooled water)
- Abstraction and irrigation
- Water circulation and treatment systems
- Sludge, manure, mud, slurry
Machinery and apparatus (OEM industry)
- Compact and mobile skids
- Chemical handling systems
- Firefighting systems, foam mixing, control of sprinkler systems
- Filtration systems
- Pump wagons
- Heat transfer and cooling systems
- Pump control