Are you aware of what's required of you to submit a compliant preliminary inventory for LCRR and all of the customer communications that come with it? As the one year countdown to submit a compliant inventory approaches, utilities have to take action. Join 120Water’s team of industry experts to learn what LCRR requirements are important, how to develop a customer communications strategy, and tips for centralizing your data to make future reporting a breeze.
What you’ll walk away with from this session:
- Key Takeaways of LCRR
- What needs to be included in your service line inventory
- How your inventory will impact compliance sampling in 2024
- Tips for developing a replacement plan
- How your inventory will impact customer communication requirements
- Best practices for developing an effective communications strategy
- Benefits of using a data management system that allows you to utilize your data for future projects and records
- A demo of a secure data-management system your utility could use to build, submit, and manage your data for years to come.
- And more!
As the foundation for all additional LCRR requirements to come, it’s important to build an accurate preliminary inventory that will set your team up for future success! You’ll walk away from this session with a solid understanding of how you can build then securely manage a compliant inventory and customer communications strategy.
Key learning objectives:
- An understanding of LCRR requirements and what needs to be included in a compliant LSL Inventory
- How your preliminary inventory will impact customer communications and how to build an effective customer communications strategy.
- An overview of options for managing your data and why it’s important to choose a software that allows you to securely manage your data for years to come