When combined with Trimble Unity® software, the AFC SEMPER RPM provides a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform. This platform allows users to monitor system pressures, as well as trends, min, max and average pressure history at any user defined interval. The AFC SEMPER RPM can store data internally for many months and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule to provide alerts and alarms in response to pressure faults, delivering a complete solution for proactive pressure and leakage monitoring and management.
- Lift & Shift – Installation of the monitor is not permanent and the monitor can me moved to other locations as needed.
- Wireless Communication – Monitor reports pressure data via internal cellular modem.
- Bluetooth® Capable – Monitor allows for wireless connectivity.
- Alarm Notiﬁcation – Email and text notiﬁcation capable based on user set pressure settings.
- Time Stamp – All measurements are date and time documented.
- GIS Capable – Allows data to remain with a speciﬁc hydrant location.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 5-year battery life depending on settings and use.
- Trimble Unity – Data transmitted from the monitor seamlessly integrates with Trimble Unity software.
- Reduce non-revenue water, proactively prevent main breaks and identify leaks.
- Improve customer service and service response times.
- Monitor and optimize water system supply and operations.
- Real-time situational awareness and analytics relative to system pressure and supply.
TRIMBLE UNITY® SOFTWARE
Trimble Unity® Remote Monitoring software, combined with AFC SEMPER pressure monitors, offers municipalities and service providers a single platform based solution to proactively monitor asset performance, optimize utility operations, reduce asset failure and repair costs, improve customer service, and gather critical data for reporting and capital planning. Trimble Unity offers a suite of applications and tools proven to support smart water management, including workflows to map, manage, measure and improve asset performance, reduce operating costs, and improve public health and safety. AFC and Trimble. Working together to providing meaningful insights, better results, and smart water management.