Mazzei, a leader in the design and manufacture of fluid mixing and contacting technologies, provides systems and components for ozone, aeration and chemical treatment for water and wastewater.
Using in-house Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) multiphase flow modeling, Mazzei designs, analyzes and optimizes its products and multi-component contacting systems. When running simulations, Mazzei possesses the capability to take into consideration turbulent flow regimes, gas volume fractions, bubble size distributions, chemical reactions, species transport, local mixing, mass transfer and more.
The combination of proven design excellence, diligent and robust modeling practices, coupled with careful physical experimentation, allows Mazzei to design and optimize mixing and mass transfer performance. Mazzei is able to solve problems before they occur, and where problems exist in a current system, they are able to help customers pinpoint them and develop solutions. Whether you are retrofitting a facility or building a state of the art new one, Mazzei delivers exceptional performance, efficiency, reliability, ease and value.
With hundreds of installations and backed by over 35 years of experience, Mazzei can become part of your process design team to ensure the success of your specific application. Whatever your operation or application—whether you’re mixing or contacting, aerating or irrigating—Mazzei can deliver a better cost-effective solution.
WATER AND WASTEWATER MARKET PRODUCTS
OZONE CONTACTING CASE STUDIES
AERATION CASE STUDIES
VIDEOS & AUDIO
Mazzei Injector Company, LLC
500 Rooster Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93307
The GDT Process starts with the creation of ozone from an Ozone Generator. The ozone is then drawn into a Mazzei®Venturi Injector which provides dynamic mixing (a Back Pressure Control Valve adjusts injector outlet pressure optimizing ozone mass transfer in the system). Then mixing and contacting is enhanced in a Flash Reactor.
Pipeline Flash Reactors (PFRs or spool pieces) utilize high velocity mixing to transfer ozone or oxygen-enriched sidestreams into bulk water flow, all within a compact footprint. With a PFR, ozone or oxygen mass transfer occurs in the pipeline within seconds, eliminating the need for additional tanks or basins.
Mazzei injection systems are designed using Mazzei’s patented technologies to obtain the most efficient mixing and contacting of air, oxygen, ozone or chemicals into a water stream.
Mazzei MTM Mixing Nozzles provide dynamic mixing under pressure, which results in great mass transfer. When used in conjunction with the patented Mazzei® Injector, these nozzles dramatically enhance system mixing and contacting performance. Mazzei nozzles allow the delivery of treatment gases to any depth — all within a compact design, with trouble-free operation and easy installation. Many models are available for various applications.
The GDT Degas Separator is a patented centrifugal vortex unit that separates entrained and stripped gases from liquid (water) based on the density difference between the gas and liquid.
- Mazzei Injector Company And B.L. Anderson Join Forces
- Award-Winning Paper Highlights The Power Of Sidestream Injection
- Mazzei Names Justin Bennett VP Of Engineering And Operations
- Announcing The Launch Of Mazzei Injector Company's New Website!
- Mazzei Injector Company, LLC And Cahaba Water Solutions, Inc. Team Up
- Mazzei Injector Company, LLC And Technology Sales Associates, Inc Team Up
- Mazzei Injector Company, LLC AND Beaver Equipment, Llc Join Forces
- Mazzei Injector Company And Ray Lindsey Company Team Up
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Book Wins ASCE State Of The Art Civil Engineering Award
- Mazzei Injector Company And Energenecs Partner
- Mazzei Injector Company Celebrates 40 Years Of Innovation, Collaboration And Service
- Mazzei Injector Company And The TDH Company Partner
- Mazzei Injector Company And EnviroSales Of Florida Team Up
- Mazzei Injector Company, LLC And Vessco, Inc Team Up
- Mazzei Injector Company, LLC And MISCOwater Join Forces