|Integrated Treatment Solutions For Water Systems|
Our passion for clean water drives our company to apply and deliver water purification technologies that improve the quality of people's lives, enhance the environment, and grow economies throughout the world. We seek to steward the knowledge, resources, and blessings we have received to serve others and our community.
|AdEdge Treatment Matrix||Fighting India’s Arsenic Problem||Water Online Radio: Troubled Water Film Brings Arsenic Removal To The Big Screen|
New RO And Other Techniques Lead To Improved Performance
For water utilities facing various water contamination issues, there is no single catch-all treatment. That is why in this recent Water Talk interview Ronit Erlitzki and Doug Craver of AdEdge Water Technologies share treatment options that can be used alone or in combination to address diverse challenges. They introduce a new reverse osmosis (RO) treatment technique capable of raising recovery rates by 20 percent and reducing concentrate volume up to 70 percent vs. conventional RO (depending on water quality). They also explore biological processes for removing nitrate, VOC, ammonia, etc. and treating high brine concentrations in wastewater, plus techniques for resolving ammonia problems in water with high TOC concentrations.
Better CAPEX, OPEX Options For PFAS Treatment
The documented performance of ion exchange (IX) resins for treating per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) offers new opportunities for more practical solutions in many applications. IX has demonstrated its ability to reduce both capital and operating costs compared to the conventional granular activated carbon (GAC) treatment approach.
The Natural Way: Biological Treatment For Groundwater Contaminant Removal
Nature has long provided guidance to simple and sustainable ways to manage environmental challenges. Biological treatment of potable water is no exception. As more water is required to support human activity worldwide, sources once considered too contaminated or expensive to treat are quickly becoming necessary options. For groundwater contaminant removal, once again, the laws of nature point the way.
How To Develop The Best Construction Dewatering Solutions
Basic construction activities today are more complex than ever when it comes to environmental concerns. Dewatering is a common necessity for contractors and developers today. In addition to ensuring a safe construction site, contractors must be aware of groundwater disposal constraints and regulations.
AdEdge Adds Rotec LTD Flow-Reversal Reverse Osmosis Technology (FR-RO) To Core Product Offerings
AdEdge Water Technologies (AdEdge) announced recently its intention to add Israeli company Rotec LTD (Rotec) Flow-Reversal Reverse Osmosis technology (FR-RO) to their core product offerings.
AdEdge Water Technologies Joins Endress+Hauser’s OEM Partner Program
Endress+Hauser announces AdEdge Water Technologies has joined its OEM Business Partner Program. The two companies will collaborate together to ensure technology alignment, improve operating efficiencies and explore new opportunities to trim cost, mitigate risk and develop new service models that ultimately deliver more value for our mutual end user customers.
Wanted: Field Services Technician
Responsibilities will be to provide leadership and to perform technical support of active or installed projects and after sale support. Included are field and office related project related services to support ongoing or installed projects. Perform operations and maintenance related tasks, system startups, piloting, and other related project work conducted by the Company. Position responsibilities also include establishing and overseeing service contracts, managing system warranty claims, spare parts, and field service for awarded treatment projects. Tasks include cost estimating, subcontract management, cost tracking, interfacing with customers, scheduling, startup, and project closeout activities. Develop after-sale contracts with existing or new customers to offer ongoing service and grow the company business and revenue.
ABOUT ADEDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered just north of Atlanta, Georgia, USA, AdEdge Water Technologies specializes in the development and supply of innovative technologies, adsorbent-based products, and systems that remove contaminants from process or aqueous steams. AdEdge offers a full range of conventional and innovative treatment technologies including adsorption, coagulation/filtration, ion exchange, metals precipitation, advanced oxidation, and membrane based solutions.
Our technology and products enable our customers to manage the elements...in a variety of industries...with outstanding results. They include; drinking water, industrial process, environmental, chemical, energy, medical, and general waste water industries. AdEdge has extensive experience in the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, fluoride and uranium from water, and to date has installed hundreds of water systems for public, municipal, and industrial clients throughout North America as well as some projects in some of the most challenging locations in the world including China and Indonesia.
To date, AdEdge has been awarded 12 EPA arsenic removal demonstration projects...more than any other company in North America. We have also successfully implemented systems that serve larger communities, providing a low cost, low maintenance solution providing long term ROI with assured safe , drinking water and no hazardous or environmental waste residuals.
- Video: AdEdge APU Systems
- Video: AdEdge Arsenic Removal Treatment System - Customer Testimonial, Anthony, NM
- Video: Iron & Manganese Removal Case Study, Village Of Corona, NM
- Video: Iron & Manganese Removal By AdEdge Technologies
Case Studies / Project Profiles
- Mine Your Business: Arsenic Removal System Strikes Gold
- Packaged Nitrate Removal System Case Study
- Case Study: Gore Hill Water Treatment Plant’s Backwash Recycle System Conserves More Than 1.5 Million Gallons Of Water Annually
- Case Study: EPA Arsenic Treatment Demonstration Rimrock, Arizona
- Case Study: EPA Arsenic Treatment Demonstration Rollinsford, New Hampshire
- Case Study: Arsenic Treatment-Michigan
- Case Study: New River Elementary – Arsenic Treatment Phoenix, Arizona
- Case Study: World War II Memorial Project Groundwater Treatment System Washington, DC
- Case Study: AD26 System Performance – Iron / Manganese Confidential Client - California
- Case Study: Confidential Client Environmental Remediation Project Delray Beach, Florida
- Case Study: Arsenic, Iron, Manganese Treatment System
- Case Study: Arsenic, Iron, Sulfide Treatment System
- Case Study: U.S. EPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Springfield, Ohio — Chateau Estates Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: Westview Elementary And High Schools Topeka, Indiana Arsenic Treatment Systems
- Project Profile: Technical Vocational Institute Albuquerque, New Mexico Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: USEPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Springfield, Ohio – Chateau Estates Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: World War II Memorial Project Groundwater Treatment System Washington, DC
- Project Profile: Yucca Mountain Project, Nevada Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: City of Wellman, Texas Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: USEPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Stewart, Minnesota Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment-Michigan
- Project Profile: Webb Consolidated Independent School Bruni, Texas Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment Project Black Canyon City, Arizona
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System Barona Resort And Casino -- California
- Project Profile: 750 GPM Iron & Manganese System, Meadow Lake MHC
- Project Profile: Spring Canyon Ranch Quemado, New Mexico
- Project Profile: Ramah Pine Hill Water System Ramah, New Mexico
- Project Profile: Meadow Lake MHC White Lake, MI 750 GPM Iron & Manganese System
- Project Profile: Lakeview Estates Community Durand, MI AD26 Arsenic, Iron & Manganese System
- Project Profile: Highland Hills MHC Highland, MI 450 GPM AD26 Arsenic, Iron System
- Project Profile: Geneseo Hills EPA Demonstration Project - Arsenic Removal Geneseo, IL
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System Barona Resort and Casino - California
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System - Middletown Springs Elementary School, Vermont
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment System - Quail Ridge, Prescott, AZ
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment System - Red Mesa Unified School, Navajo Nation
- Project Profile: Iron and Manganese Treatment System - Stewart County Water Project, Louvale, Georgia
- Project Profile: AD26 Arsenic, Iron & Manganese System - Palmquist, Bois Forte, Minnesota
- Project Profile: Iron And Manganese Reduction, Village Of Corona, NM
- Project Profile: City Of Aurora, Oregon