The WATERFLUX 3100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for all standard applications with raw, potable or abstraction water. It is the ideal solution for all general flow applications where reliable flow measurement with sufficient yet not extremely high accuracy is required. With its rectangular and reduced cross-section the EMF enables a stable measurement even at low flow rates. This way, the WATERFLUX 3100 offers a much larger turndown ratio (1000:1) than mechanical flowmeters (e.g. turbine meters) in drinking water distribution networks.
Due to the optimized flow profile, the WATERFLUX 3100 is practically independent of interferences from the installation environment. It can be installed virtually anywhere without straight inlet or outlet runs – behind pipe bends, slide valves or a reduction in the pipe. The meter is maintenance-free thanks to its extremely robust measuring tube with Rilsan® liner. It features various potable water approvals. A full on-site verification of the WATERFLUX 3100 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- No need for measurement chambers
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts, obstruction or wear
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- Compact or field mounted version
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- Standard water applications (potable, ground or surface water)
- Irrigation and abstraction
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water treatment
- Checking of pumps and water wells