Traveling bridge clarifiers perform the same functions as circular clarifiers. Both water and wastewater applications are served by this bridge system, including both primary and secondary clarification.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Common wall utilization.
- Versatile weir length available.
- Cross collector scum removal or mechanical skimmers.
- Festoon or Conductor bar power supply systems
- Factory Tested and Assembled Bridges before delivery.
- Scraper, hopper, or hydraulic differential sludge removal mechanisms available.
- Hydraulic traction or electric cog drives available
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Galvanized materials of construction