Case Study

Sutton & East Surrey Water Uses Trimble Unity To Provide A Modern Solution For Field Crews


Sutton & East Surrey Water (SESW), located in the southeast of England, supplies around 160 million liters of water to 655,000 people and 17,000 businesses through a water network that covers 835 square kilometers. Groundwater accounts for 85% of their supplied water; the remaining 15% is extracted from Bough Beech reservoir, and they maintain 3,400 km of water mains. Their major assets include: one surface reservoir, eight treatment works, 23 pumping stations, 31 service reservoirs, and Water towers.

access the Case Study!

Get unlimited access to:

Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X

Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Water Online? Subscribe today.

Subscribe to Water Online X

Please enter your email address and create a password to access the full content, Or log in to your account to continue.


Subscribe to Water Online