Festo can provide process valve assemblies, valve terminals, I/O, sensors, air preparation, tubing, fittings, and control cabinet solutions globally. This reduces vendor count and simplifies service and training.
Water Treatment Skid Solutions: Reduce Cost and Improve Performance
- High Capacity Valve Terminals Festo MPA valves accommodate up to 128 solenoids on one node, therefore save cost and reduce installation space.
- Integrated I/O and I/P - CPX I/O platform which includes proportional pressure control, integrated pressure transducer, and supports multiple size valves.
- Flexible network interfaces - Valves series does not have to change when your client requires a different protocol.
- High Resolution Analog Cards - CPX Analog inputs are available with 16 bit resolution.
- Centralized Control of Valve Speed - Maintain control of process valve speed at the centralized valve terminal.
- High Cycle Process Valves - Designed specifically for high cycle filtration applications to last 3 to 4 times longer than typical valves.
- Pneumatic Linear Actuator with - Lower cost than comparable electrical version, longer life, simpler service requirements, and better design than competitive pneumatic solutions.
- Diagnostics to Avoid Field Service – Provides your controller with the status and performance of the I/O
- Diagnostics for Field Service - The CPX will provide real time information and last 40 diagnostic events with time stamp.
- Process Control Cabinets - A valve manufacturer with three domestic UL508A shops ready to design and produc cabinets generates a significant cost savings.
Reduce Cabinet Installation Costs by 30% - All pneumatic connections are outside the cabinets. This eliminates expensive bulkhead connectors and labor to plumb the inside of the cabinet.