Recordall Compound Series Meters from Badger Meter combine two metering technologies in one innovative package. A positive displacement chamber measures low flow, while a turbine chamber records high flow. These meters are an ideal choice for facilities that experience rapid and wide fluctuations in water demand, such as hospitals, universities, residential complexes and manufacturing or processing facilities.
- High crossover accuracy
- Extended flow range from 1/4...4500 GPM
- Floating rotor design reduces friction and wear
- Features a "screw-in" valve assembly for easy field maintenance
- Exceeds AWWA C702 standards and complies with the lead-free provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- NSF/ANSI standards 61 and 372 certified
- Compatible with all Badger Meter reading systems offered as well as other approved technologies