Contact The Supplier
Protecting Your Investment in Technology
When considering effective treatment technology performing at design standards, the headworks of a plant might be the most critical place in a WWTP. What happens there will greatly influence the downstream process.
- The RakeMax® Multiple Rake Barscreen is the ideal choice for the headworks of a treatment plant.
- The RakeMax robust design means it can handle whatever comes down the line.
- The multiple rake design of the RakeMax® combined with the variable speed control provides the highest screening removal rate of the entire Huber screening portfolio.
- The modular design of the frame allows for the RakeMax®to handle the deepest channels.
- The RakeMax® only requires enough space above the channel to discharge the screenings, assuring a very low headroom requirement.