Proven in hundreds of installations, the Model R OXIGEST® treatment system provides stable operation and flexible process options for sanitary and industrial/process wastewater applications. The OXIGEST® design encompasses complete aeration, clarification and advanced treatment in concentric tankage while allowing these unit processes to be individually separated and controlled. Its concentric tankage maximizes space efficiency in its footprint, thereby preserving precious facility land for other key plant operations.
Multiple aeration zones can be employed to provide specific activated sludge processes for desired treatment levels, including multi-stage aeration, complete mixed, plug-flow and nitrification/denitrification. Integral treatment process steps can include grit removal, flow equalization, nitrification, denitrification, re-aeration, tertiary filtration, chlorination, dechlorination, sludge storage, or other specialized treatment. Systems can be designed for nutrient removal, water reuse and direct or indirect discharge. The OXIGEST® is equipped with high performance components that offer advanced process control and automation throughout the plant’s operation.
Flows 0.1 MGD - 5 MGD per unit (380 cmd - 18,925 cmd)
Models Field-Erected Steel, Concrete
Design Multiple treatment processes and options
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible application for nearly any kind of sanitary and process wastewater flow
- Adaptable for large capacities and high strength wastes
- Concentric tankage minimizes footprint while reducing/eliminating ancillary yard piping and pumping
- Flexible clarifier design; Both half-bridge and full-bridge designs available
- Ease of shipping: Special shipment design allows for low-cost cross country or ocean transport and fast job-site erection and installation
- Start-Up: All systems come with start-up by a Smith & Loveless Field Service Engineer
- Design/Build Solutions: Smith & Loveless offers erection and other installation services for all field-erected plants