MentorAPM is pleased to announce Release 2.0 of its disruptive Work and Asset Performance Management platform for water and wastewater utilities.
Release 2.0 builds on the architecture and last four years’ success of Infield Mobile, a mobile application suite that dramatically increases productivity and improves work quality for fieldwork management and operations. Expanding on the leading edge design of Infield Mobile, the full MentorAPM suite now offers a single work and asset performance management SaaS solution for an entire water/wastewater utility’s asset management needs.
“Listening to our customers and employing the latest technology, we have made major improvements to offer superior Work Management features, advanced APM tools and updated GIS integrations,” says John Clow, MentorAPM co-founder and COO/President.
MentorAPM 2.0 enhancements include:
- An extensive catalog of water/wastewater specific asset strategy libraries including 330+ asset types, failure modes & profiles, condition scores and more to jumpstart your asset management program.
- Advanced PM optimization and scheduling with integrated workflow libraries.
- Easy to use interface with drop down menus and file management to streamline and improve the quality of data collection and input.
- Sophisticated asset condition assessment and condition monitoring tools and analytics
- Simplified workflow administration and design.
- Integrated GIS and map views to see work orders, chart progress, and view the operational big picture through the assets-infrastructure connectivity model.
Existing Infield Mobile customers will see updated branding and be able to take advantage of all of these upgrades. They will also be able to preview and test the extensive range of features in the full MentorAPM application.
“Utility managers are eager for a better asset management software solution to help them manage both their treatment plants and their collection and distribution assets,” says Tacoma Zach, co-founder and CEO of MentorAPM. “With Release 2.0, we’re excited to offer a better solution and a better customer experience.”
The MentorAPM development team continues to add capabilities with additional advanced condition management and Asset Intelligence features; the integration of Criticality Analyzer and risk management; and a purchasing module on the development roadmap for late 2019 and 2020.
MentorAPM is powered by the passion of its co-founders John Clow and Tacoma Zach to do the right thing - and their firm conviction that just accepting the way things are is simply not okay.
Water and wastewater utilities are tired of spending millions buying and implementing asset management software and then being handcuffed to inadequate solutions and forced to spend more on buying and managing third-party plugins. This status quo needs to change.
MentorAPM is disruptive Work & Asset Performance Management software built for water/wastewater utilities, to help you align your organization, understand your utility, and optimize operational performance, risk and cost for sustainable service delivery. MentorAPM offers a superior single SaaS solution for utilities at prices and terms that make sense.
For more information, visit www.mentorapm.com.