The Millennium II Basic (M2B) universal transmitter is a robust and reliable safety solution delivering highly accurate monitoring of toxic and combustible gases. Utilizing our state of-the-art sensor technology, it provides a flexible detection platform that includes all the advanced features users in the field demand with complete ease-of-use and operation.
- Compatible with ST3 and SC3 series sensors (Infrared, Catalytic Bead, Electrochemical)
- -67 °F to +185 °F (-55 °C to +85 °C) -58 °F to +185 °F (-50 °C to +85 °C) North American explosion-proof certification
- Lowest power consumption available
- Wide voltage range allows for greater stability and system compatibility
- Nonintrusive menu system, simple set-up and calibrations via external magnet
- Field selectable gas curves and ranges
- Long range (+600 m/2,000 ft.) sensor separation through digital communication between transmitter and sensor