TOC users from around the globe requested an instrument that meets the following criteria: simplicity, performance, and durability.
The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices down to the ppb level. It uses proven high temperature combustion, oxidation of carbon material into carbon dioxide, and detection using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
Lotix is the ultimate solution for waste water, drinking and surface water, ground water, sea water, and other hard to oxidize matrices with an economical price to fit any budget.
Features and Benefits of the Lotix:
- NO syringe drives or 7-port valves!
- Ability to run 0-20,000 ppm with a single 0.5 mL injection volume virtually eliminating the need for multiple calibration curves
- Totally NEW and highly sensitive flow through Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector
- Easy to use software requiring < 1 minute to set up a calibration curve
- Simple design ensures virtually any component can be accessed in minutes, and with the furnace located in the front, combustion tube maintenance is a snap!
- Real time viewing of analytical data and printing of completed sample reports while instrument is running
- Easy scheduling of priority samples
- Ability to EXPORT to CSV or PDF and IMPORT from CSV files