The Lagoon Commander utilizes 1- 3 HP (2.2 kW) regenerative blower. Utilizing a patented coarse bubble airlift and baffling system, the Commander continuously moves and mixes the water below the surface for 17 acre feet of water (depth x surface acreage) of a pond or lagoon. Designed for bodies of water with less than 20 feet (6 meters) of depth, a single unit will have the entire body of water moving within 30 minutes of startup.
- Utilizes only 3 HP (2.2kW) of energy per 2+ acres of water
- Mixes entire water column below the surface
- Forms a vertical mix from the surface
- Eliminates sludge gas in order to eliminate odor
- Improves water quality
- No moving parts underwater
- Minimal maintenance