iPERL® (North America) Residential Water Meters
Source: Sensus, a Xylem brand
iPERL® (North America) smart water meters offer unparalleled, low-flow accuracy with high-flow durability. They use innovative magnetic technology to capture previously unmeasured low flow. iPERL meters increase your returns while maximizing your operational efficiency. And that can help you drive additional revenue.
With no moving parts, lead-free iPERL meters maintain their accuracy over a 20-year lifetime. With Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) connectivity—as well as 14 condition, diagnostic and lifetime alarms—iPERL meters provide a quick resolution to issues you may experience in the field.
Benefits to you
- Improves operational efficiency and customer service
- Reduces non-revenue water, measuring flow rates as low as .1-.3 gpm
- Reduces maintenance and cost
- Installs horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Prevents removal and tampering attempts to obtain free water
- Detects system leaks
- Allows remote management, monitoring and diagnosis
- Collects and logs system and customer data
- Preserves energy and optimizes power