Kaeser has been a leader in creating fully packaged blower systems that are reliable, durable, energy-efficient, and simple to maintain. Our line of Com-paK blower packages set the standard in the blower industry.
The Com-paK BB, CB, DB, EB, and FB packages include the Sigma Control 2™ with Omega Control software. In addition to monitoring all onboard sensors, the Sigma Control 2 features expanded communication features. The expansive communications capabilities of the Sigma Control 2, with an Ethernet port and built-in Web-server, enable remote access and seamless integration into plant control/monitoring systems such as Kaeser’s Sigma Air Manager (SAM). ModBus, Profibus, Profinet, and Devicenet industrial communication interfaces are available.
- "Plug and play" ready-to-run blower package
- Sigma Control 2
- Premium effciency motor with PTC sensors embedded in motor windings to prevent head damage
- Reduced current starter or optional integrated Omega Frequency Control (OFC) (variable speed drive) for maximum energy efficiency and system performance
- Smaller footprint
- Easy to move and install with a pallet jack
- An internal cabinet temperature sensor shuts down the blower if the temperature inside the package exceeds 140°F
- A differential pressure sensor on the inlet filter/silencer alerts you when the filter needs service
- A PT100 discharge temperature sensor will shut down the unit to prevent damage to the blower
- On OFC models, a speed sensor on the blower pulley indicates if there is a problem with the belt drive
- Superior motor cooling design utilizes air ducted separately from the blower intake
- Optional oil level sensor