Goulds Water Technology (GWT), a Xylem brand, has introduced the highly efficient e-GS 4” high-capacity borehole pump, specifically designed for use in 4-inch and larger wells. The e-GS 4” has an innovative floating stack hydraulic design that enables sand and abrasives to pass easily, making it one of the leading sand-handling pumps on the market. The product is ideal for use in irrigation systems, pressure boosting, geothermal systems and fountain applications.
The advanced hydraulics of the e-GS series, including the new 4-inch model, result in efficiency improvements of up to 13 percent compared to previous GWT models for lower operational costs. The stainless steel pump casing is corrosion resistant and has a built-in check valve to prevent drain backflow and hold pressure in the system. Newly designed impeller and diffuser combinations improve efficiency and performance, allowing for higher pressures per given horsepower — with flows up to 120 GPM and head up to 1400 feet.
Superior sand-handling capabilities, improved performance and low-maintenance aspects of the GWT e-GS 4” submersible pump are the result of the following:
- Rotating components that do not come into contact with each other for less wear, extended product life and sustained performance.
- Reliable polymer impeller material, which protects the pump from abrasion and damage.
- A dual-surface thrust washer that prevents rubbing of components during start-up, prolonging motor life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics that deliver performance and efficiency values to meet federal efficiency standards that will take effect in 2020.
- The e-GS series consists of four hydraulic models, the 35GS, 45GS, 65GS and 85GS, and can be coupled to 4-inch or 6-inch NEMA standard submersible motors, offering greater flexibility.
To learn more about the Goulds Water Technology e-GS 4” high-capacity submersible pump, visit: http://goulds.com/submersible-well-pumps/4-inch-well-pumps/e-gs-35gs-85gs-4%E2%80%B3-high-capacity-submersible-pumps/