The DBS provides independently-powered backup pumping in one dependable package for a variety of emergency situations. It is ideal for areas prone to hurricanes, heavy rain or snowmelt.
The Dri-Prime Backup System is engaged during loss of primary power (whether from a scheduled outage or natural disaster) or switch gear failure. It is also used during routine pump maintenance or unexpected pump failure.
DBS: Backup pumping instead of backup power
- 100% pump station redundancy (Capacity and head)
- Automatic pump priming without operator assistance
- Optional Flygt N-technology, for sustained efficiency while handling stringy material
- Automated control system assures cost efficient running
- Sound attenuation enclosure for quiet operation
- Flexible fuel options to meet your needs: diesel, natural gas (including propane) or LP vapor
- Cold weather package for use in freezing conditions
- Allows for routine pump maintenance on existing equipment, ensuring continuous pumping operation.