The FieldLogic™ Hand-held Device (HHD) is a reliable, flexible electronic device used to collect and store meter readings and program SmartPoint® modules. You can upload pre-programmed route information from our PC-based FieldLogic software using Wi-Fi or the device’s Ethernet-enabled communications/charging stand as an interface. The unit comes with built-in capacity for expanded uses.
The Model FL6501 lets you enter meter data three ways:
- Manually, on its built-in keypad
- Electronically, with TouchRead® reading devices
- Wirelessly, using CommandLink® or filtered multitone (FMT) transmission
AutoGun options include cable-connected and RF (no cable required) styles. The Model FL6502 includes all features of the FL6501, plus it can read Sensus RadioRead® Meter Transceiver Units [MXUs].
Benefits to you
- Offers fast, flexible and reliable meter reading
- Saves reading time and costs
- Eliminates errors in meter reading and SmartPoint programming
- Provides a rugged, easy-to-use reading solution
- Delivers long battery life
- Delivers GPS and camera all in one unit
- Offers a clear and easy migration path