The J-Press 630 system is the newest member of the J-Press family of filter presses. It is sized at 630 MM and is a fully manual filter press with upgrade options that provide automatic functionality. This J-Press 630 MM system is ergonomically configured for easy operation, maintenance and durability.
It makes the manual dewatering process more user-friendly, easier to operate and simple to maintain.
This JWI brand J-Press system by Evoqua, has a range of improvements that make manually operating a filter press much easier. It has:
- A 2-phase hydraulic pump system. It‘s easy to handle and maintains pressure.
- The press opening system is an ergonomic swing arm that moves a spacer securely out of the operator‘s way.
- Reduced pinchpoints to maintain operator‘s safety.
- The standard-setting durability and quality of the J-Press family of filter presses. Regardless of the work environment the 630MM will withstand the most demanding conditions.
This specific filter press has been designed to meet the growing need of small- to medium-throughput dewatering processes that require occasional, manual cake disposal.
Ancillary Equipment Options
No matter what the size of your filter press is, you will need to dispose of filter cake. We have many options to assist with your material handling issues, and can design something just for you.
- Dumpsters - we can provide dumpsters for you to put your filter cakes in for disposal
- Pump skids - every filter press pumps slurry. The rate at which the slurry flows must be confirured correctly otherwise the process might not work. Our pump skids are designed for your specific filter press
- Platforms - filter presses are often installed above the cake disposal system. We design and build the platforms on which the presses are installed.
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands. Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability. For more information, visit www.evoqua.com.