Industrial users can now connect their odor control systems to the cloud using EcoLink, enabling remote monitoring and operation, along with data capture around the clock.
Ecosorb—a worldwide leader in industrial odor elimination—announces the release of EcoLink, an online portal for remote monitoring and control of industrial odor neutralization systems. With this advancement, users can now manage their equipment from anywhere in the world with any device capable of hosting a web browser, such as a smart phone, tablet, or PC.
Using EcoLink, Ecosorb units can be managed remotely in the cloud, lifting local limitations for monitoring operations and making adjustments. EcoLink provides a host of benefits to industrial users, including the ability to:
- Remotely start, stop, and change vaporization system operating mode
- Identify low product levels
- Track and trend flow rates, energy use, downtime, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Send alerts and notifications to an operations team
- Adjust product dosage to coincide with fluctuating odor-producing periods
- Encrypt data for transit and storage
- View metrics, charts, and diagrams on an intuitive dashboard
Encrypted and secure
The EcoLink system was designed using cybersecurity best practices to ensure access for only authorized users. At the hardware level, EcoLink leverages an Ewon Flexy device to encrypt and transmit data to a professionally-hosted cloud server. From there, the data is made available for consumption on a mobile device or PC via the standard HTTPS secure web protocol.
In the event remote access throttling is desired, an optional switch can be added to the Flexy for enabling and disabling cloud communication. When disabled, connectivity with the cloud is completely blocked.
EcoLink is ideal for a variety of industries, including:
- Water/wastewater: Remotely monitor odor control equipment performance and regulate Ecosorb dosage to align with fluctuating odor mitigation needs.
- Oil & Gas: Provide oilfield and gas managers with real-time visibility into assets located across remote sites.
- Manufacturing: Minimize downtime by identifying potential issues prior to failure.
- Cannabis cultivation: Manage multiple vaporization systems simultaneously—such as perimeter, rooftop, and facility exhaust fan applications—with the ability to turn equipment on or off depending on cultivation phase and current odor removal needs.
Ecosorb industrial systems are more convenient to operate than ever before with these new 24/7 remote connectivity and management capabilities. Authorized users can access their units from any smartphone, tablet, computer, or other device capable of hosting a web browser, without the need to install and maintain any software on the device.
With EcoLink, users can monitor live data on customized dashboards, make operational adjustments in real time, and review historical performance statistics with tailored KPIs. This information empowers plant personnel to manage multiple units simultaneously, analyze data, receive alerts, and make informed decisions for operational optimization from anywhere in the world. And these remote capabilities enable companies to optimize onsite staffing, lowering operational expenditures.
EcoLink ships standard on Ecosorb vaporization systems. To learn more about Ecosorb products and services, visit ecosorbindustrial.com.
With over 30 years of experience, Ecosorb manufactures best-in-class odor-eliminating solutions for numerous industries, including wastewater treatment, asphalt, food processing, and many more. Ecosorb's unmatched chemistry, technology, and expertise makes it a worldwide leader in ridding businesses of unwanted odors, along with the accompanying complaints that disrupt operation.