Sewage Pump Ideal for Handling Sludge with Grit/Abrasion
Bredel hose pumps reliably handle harsh materials, including abrasive sewage and slurry, making them ideal for feeding primary or thickened sludge to digesters or filter presses.
Advanced hose technology enables Bredel pumps to handle very viscous grit-filled sludge dependably for extended periods of time. Peristaltic hose pumps are virtually maintenance-free, with no expensive seals to replace, no check valves to clog, and no rotors and stators to wear. Unlike other pump types, the highly abrasive nature of sludge does not affect pump life. Hose replacement is quick and easy, so minimal downtime periods are needed and only one spare part – the hose needs to be inventoried. The combination of these features makes Bredel hose pumps an ideal solution for tough environmental applications.
Bredel hose pumps also eliminate many pieces of ancillary equipment such as run-dry protection and seal water flushing systems and in-line check valves and are backed by a two year warranty.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies. Founded on nearly 60 years of supplying engineering and process expertise and with over one million pumps installed worldwide, our pumps are tried, tested and proven to deliver.
WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a global organization employing approximately 5,000 people worldwide. Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group comprises eight established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers an unrivalled breadth of solutions for their pumping applications:
- Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for biopharm and process industries
- Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
- Bredel: high flow, high-pressure hose pumps
- Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
- Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
- MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
- BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
- Asepco: aseptic valves and magnetic mixers for the biopharmaceutical industry
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an international operation based in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. Watson-Marlow Fluid |Technology Group has offices in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan USA and Vietnam.