Organics and biosolids are commonly caught along with screened solids. If not removed, these elements retain water, inhibit drainage, emit odors and result in excessive disposal costs.
- Improves plant operation – washes organics from the screenings and returns them to the process where they belong; reduces odors caused by entrained organics
- Low maintenance – only one moving part, the screw drive; all wear parts are easy to replace without welding
- Economic to operate – a low horse-power motor drives the entire unit which only runs on demand
- Custom length/height of discharge piping
- Variable length inlet hopper
- Optional bagging device at discharge