The Sensus accuSTREAM™ meter is for measurement of cold water flow usage in residential services. Water flows through the meter’s strainer and into the measuring chamber where it drives the piston. The hydrodynamically balanced piston oscillates around a central hub, guided by the division plate. A drive magnet transmits the motion of the piston to a sensor located within the register. The sensor is connected to an integrated circuit that measures the rotations of the measuring chamber. It calculates the rotations into volume totalization units displayed on the register LCD.
- Enable more cost-effective, accurate meter readings
- Deliver a wide range of flows
- Provide lasting measurement accuracy for years of dependable service
- Integrate seamlessly with the FlexNet SmartPoint® module
- Tamper resistant
- Improve customer service
- Environmental and public health conscience