At last, pH & pH/conductivity meters for field work
- The YSI 60 measures pH and temperature.
- The YSI 63 measures pH / conductivity / salinity / temperature with a single probe.
- Rugged pH electrode with industry-leading 1 year warranty
- Tough, watertight cases withstand the rigors of field work. A built-in storage chamber protects the probe when not in use.
- Bright backlit displays for easy reading and recording in any light
- Memory for up to 50 readings
- Four cable lengths -- choose 10-, 25-, 50-, or 100- foot attached cable (3,7.6,15.2,30.5m).
- pH Electrode: Combination with gel reference
- Range: Autoranging for pH, user-selected or autoranging for conductivity
- Temperature Compensation: automatic
- Adjustable Conductivity Reference Temperature: 15 to 25°C
- Adjustable Conductivity Temperature Compensation
- Factor: 0 to 40%
- Salinity Compensation: 0 to 80 ppt
- Water tightness: meets or exceeds IP65 standards
- Power: 6 AA alkaline cells provide about 100 hours operation. The display warns you when batteries are low.
GENEQ Inc., 8047 Jarry St. E., Montreal, PQ H1J 1H6. Tel: 514-354-2511; Fax: 514-354-6948.