The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) elected new officers and directors during its 110th Annual Meeting, November 7-9, in Manalapan (West Palm Beach), Florida.
The 2019 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman John Dyson, Product Channel Manager-AquaPrime, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
- Chairman-Elect Michael Dimitriou, President, WRT LLC (Arvada, CO)
- Vice-Chairman John Collins, Chief Executive Officer, JCM Industries, Inc. (Nash, TX)
- Treasurer Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Immediate Past Chairman Thacher Worthen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Schreiber LLC (Trussville, AL)
Five members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2019 Board of Directors:
- Mark Handzel, Vice President of Product Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Xylem, Inc. (Morton Grove, IL)
- Sergio Pino-Jelcic, Sales Manager, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (Waukesha, WI)
- Paul Ravelli, Sales Manager, Suez Treatment Technologies and Solutions (Haddonfield, NJ)
- Nick Peyton, Vice President and General Manager, Specialty Valves, Mueller Water Products (Atlanta, GA)
- Henk-Jan van Ettekoven, President, Huber Technology, Inc. (Huntersville, NC)
In addition, the membership re-elected Marwan Nesicolaci, Global Senior Vice President, De Nora Water (Colmar, PA) for a second three-year term.
Since 1908, WWEMA has informed, educated, and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry. Its member companies supply the most sophisticated leading-edge products and technologies, offering solutions to every water-related environmental problem and need facing today’s society. For more information, visit www.wwema.org.