The WEDECO SMO/SMA series ozone generators are designed with the vessel, power supply unit, and control system installed on a compact, pre-packaged skid
WEDECO SMO/SMA Series Ozone Generators: Setting the Standard for Ozone Generation.
The WEDECO SMO/SMA series ozone generators are designed with the vessel, power supply unit, and control system installed on a compact, pre-packaged skid. All SMO/SMA series ozone generators are fitted with patented EFFIZON® HP electrodes, providing efficient and reliable generation of high concentration ozone.
Ranging from 30 to more than 1,000 pounds per day production capacity, the SMO/SMA series generators are designed to meet your treatment needs. The WEDECO SMO/SMA series ozone generators are factory preassembled and tested prior to delivery. This provides our customers with the peace of mind that their ozone plant will start up on time and perform according to design, every time.
Advantages of SMO/SMA Series Ozone Generators:
- “Plug and Play” systems (completely mounted and instrumented)
- Easy operation
- Robust design for operation under rough ambient conditions
- Certified factory test prior to delivery
- Low footprint requirement
- Automatic operation
- Low capital and operating costs
- Modular design
- 5 year replacement warranty on EFFIZON® HP electrodes
WEDECO’s SMO/SMA Series ozone generators are ideally used for disinfection and oxidation in a variety of applications and markets, such as:
- Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection
- Municipal & Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Water Reuse
- Taste, Odor, and Color Removal
- EDC and Pharmaceutical Removal
- Iron and Manganese Removal
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal