By Kevin Westerling,
As the world continues to fight the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19, it's no surprise — and indeed vital for the cause — to see events and gatherings of all types get postponed or canceled. The water/wastewater industry is adhering to our collective social-distancing duty by calling off, rescheduling, or reformatting the following conferences, expositions, and meetings.
If you know of an event not listed here, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will get added to this list and/or future notifications. None of us know how long this pandemic will persist, so schedules — and all of us — will need to adjust accordingly.
Rescheduled/Reformatted events (new/virtual date shown; click for details):
- Annual Legionella Conference | Jan. 20 – 22, 2021 in Chicago, IL
- AWWOA 46th Annual Operators Virtual Seminar | March 9 – 12, 2021
- International Water Reuse and Recycling Conference | March 15 – 17, 2021 in Rome, Italy
- 11th Northwest Climate Conference | April 6 – 8
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2020 | May 9 – 14, 2021 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Water, Wastewater & Environmental Monitoring | May 25 – 26, 2021 in Telford, England
- Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) | June 20 – 24, 2021 in Singapore
- Water Quality Association (WQA) Convention & Exposition | July 28 – 30, 2021 in Las Vegas, NV
- Young Professionals Summit | Aug. 1 – 3, 2021 in Atlanta
- Utility Management Conference | Aug. 3 – 6, 2021 in Atlanta