Through Solys, its internal manufacturing and global logistics platform, Veolia Water Technologies (Veolia) is pleased to announce the launch of SIRION Advanced. A compact, plug-and-play system which integrates AQUAVISTA digital services, SIRION Advanced is dedicated to high-quality industrial process water production.
Manufacturing sectors and the power industry require high-purity water and energy-efficient process water production systems. SIRION Advanced meets this expectation by removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Suitable to most industrial sectors and reuse projects, SIRION Advanced consists of 11 fully standardized models for each required permeate flow, from 100 to 5,000 l/h, with very short delivery lead times.
The new SIRION Advanced is a real plug-and-play product, the most user-friendly standard small RO skid available on the market, designed for easy use by service technicians and end-users.
Main new features include:
- Modern 7" touchscreen HMI
- Veolia-design easy to integrate in standardized treatment lines
- Easy transportation: the membrane pressure vessel length has been reduced to only 1 metre
- Fast commissioning: upgraded design does not require dismantling and reassembly on-site, system starts-up within 2 hours
- User-friendly service with the instrumentation and valves at the front of the unit for easy maintenance and operation (no hidden connection)
- New controller VEOLIA RO40. Possibility to monitor and control locally with the HMI or remotely with AQUAVISTA digital services
- Packaged with service contract through Veolia worldwide service network
To discover more about this new offer from Veolia, please watch the following video about the SIRION Advanced.
About Veolia Group
Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 171,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions which contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
In 2018, the Veolia group supplied 95 million people with drinking water and 63 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 56 million megawatt hours of energy and converted 49 million metric tons of waste into new materials and energy. Veolia Environnement (listed on Paris Euronext: VIE) recorded consolidated revenue of €25.91B in 2018. For more inforamtion, visit www.veolia.com.