Vacuum Box rentals from Ironclad Environmental Solutions are perfect for pairing with an air-mover vacuum truck which can vacuum up liquids, dry materials, mixtures of wet and dry materials, and sludge.
Now your air-mover vacuum truck can operate even more efficiently by collecting the contents vacuumed in the roll-off vacuum box, allowing the air-mover truck to remain on-site and in-service during vacuum pumping applications.
These Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes Provide:
- 1/4″ PL one-piece floor
- Crossmember (3 x 4.1 channel 12″ on center)
- 1/4″ PL solid welded walls and roof
- Inside liner hooks
- Structure with tubing and formed channel supports rated to operate at 30″ hg
- 1/4″ PL door with tubing frame
- 1/4″ PL front with push plates
- Pick-up via standard cable with 2″ x 6″ x 1/4″ rails, gusset at each crossmember
- 4 wheels, each 10″ Dia. x 9″ long with grease fittings
- Door latch with 4 independent ratchet binders with chains, vertical second latch
- Extruded rubber seal gaskets with metal retainers
- Continuous welds, except substructure crossmembers
- Finished inside and out with direct to metal, rust-inhibiting acrylic enamel color coat
- Full capacity static test hydrotested
- Environmental remediation and cleanup operations
- Chemical plants, paper mills, petroleum refineries, and pipeline
- Sludge and solids disposal in applications that use a vacuum truck to transfer waste, such as unit maintenance at refineries or chemical manufacturing plants
Learn more here.