Drought, aging infrastructure and climate resiliency threaten communities across the U.S. and around the world. Utility leaders are on the frontline of these challenges, ensuring safe delivery of water, gas and electric service to their customers. These challenges, and how technology can address them, will be a key focus of this year’s annual Xylem ReachSM Conference.
The 2022 Xylem Reach Conference will be hosted in a hybrid format from October 9 through 12. Participants can attend the full event in-person in Washington D.C., or participate in online sessions during a two-day virtual conference on October 11 and 12. Register today to secure an in-person or virtual spot at the conference.
“As global water and energy challenges increase, utilities must adapt to serve their communities,” said Matthew Pine, senior vice president and president of Applied Water Systems, Measurement & Control Solutions and Xylem Americas. “From remotely-managed leak and pressure detection to power restoration, the Xylem Reach conference provides our customers with hands-on sessions that better prepare them to adopt technology to overcome these challenges. We look forward to hearing our customers’ feedback to enhance how we support them and the communities they serve.“
Participants will have the opportunity to attend more than 100 sessions on topics including:
- A customer-led session on how a smart utility network can improve processes, reduce workload and eliminate truck rolls
- An examination of extreme weather events and resilient restoration efforts
- A talk on cybersecurity trends and tips, led by Xylem experts
- A discussion on hydrogen and natural gas blending and its impact on the gas industry
- A demonstration of remotely disconnecting meters and the benefits to utilities and their customers
- A preview of the new Sensus Cordonel® ultrasonic water meter
In addition to educational sessions and networking opportunities, in-person attendees will have the chance to give back to the community through a Xylem Watermark event.
Register here for the Xylem Reach Conference.