Toray's HFU-B2315AN pressurized hollow-fiber ultrafiltration (UF) membrane module applies advanced PVDF membrane chemistry and thermally-induced phase separation (TIPS) spinning method that carefully controls the pore size and evenly distributes the number of pores on the membrane surface.
- Tightest pore size (0.01 μm) in the industry
- High mechanical tensile strength of hollow-fiber for minimal fiber breakage
- Chemically-tolerant for operational longevity
- High packing density (60 m2) per module allows for compact system design and room for future expansion
- Technical support and expertise within your reach