Tekmar’s newest addition to the TOC analyzer product line, the Torch, utilizes a patent Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC/TN using high temperature combustion.
The Torch Analyzer contains a built in autosampler with three vial rack choices and PC driven control. This features automated calibration and Intellidilution which automatically dilutes over-range samples to within the working calibration range. Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit.
All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
Methods EPA 415.1, 415.3 and 9060A, Standard Method 5310B, EP 2.2.44, ISO 8245,EN 1484, USP 643 (Chapter 24), ASTM D2579, prENV 13370, AOAC 973.47
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check - including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- patented Static Pressure Concentration
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded the selected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirements
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Nitrogen 50ppb to 2,000ppm
- Simultaneous analysis for Carbon and Nitrogen
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities
- Optional TN Module