TD1 and TD2 Thermal Dispersion flow/level/interface switches provide a new level of performance and reliability not found in previous switches. Continuous diagnostics with fault indication, temperature compensation, narrow hysteresis and fast response time make the TD1/TD2 the latest in thermal dispersion switch technology.
TD1 is a basic switch with 24 VDC power and an 8-amp DPDT relay. The TD2 adds LED indication through a glass window, ability to electrically measure the set point, mA output for diagnostics and trending, optional hermetically sealed relay, plus time delay. A universal AC power supply simplifies installation.
Thermatel® probes are available in 316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy® C, or Monel®with all welded construction.
- Temperature compensated to provide repeatable alarm under varying process temperatures
- Continuous diagnostics detect sensor fault
- Non-linear mA output signal can be used for trending, diagnostics and repeatable flow/level indication (TD2)
- Detects minimum flow or presence/absence of flow
- Easy/fast calibration
- Excellent low flow sensitivity
- Optional hot tap available (see bulletin 41-103)
- Hygienic design available
- NACE construction available (consult factory)
- Process temperatures from -100° to +400° F (-73° to +204° C)—High temp. version to +850° F (+454° C)