Pentair, a global leader in the treatment, transfer and flow of water and other fluids, is showcasing its latest innovations and integrated solutions at the Water Environment Federation's Annual Technical Exhibition (WEFTEC) in Chicago, September 28 - 30, 2015. As a leader in helping to manage the world's precious water resources, Pentair provides a global perspective and depth of expertise across industries to help its customers do more with available water, whether it's filtering drinking water, treating wastewater for reuse or the safe return to the environment, as well as helping to manage bodies of water.
"At Pentair, we help customers reduce, recover, and reuse water while also helping to safeguard people, processes, equipment, and the environment with our advanced water filtration, flow management and equipment protection solutions," said Phil Rolchigo, Ph.D, Pentair's Vice President of Technology. "Our innovations are driven by the goal of helping our customers produce more food, energy, and efficiencies from each drop of water, while protecting people and the environment."
Pentair experts will be sharing industry best practices and insights at presentations and demonstrations during the exhibition. Ronald Van 't Oever, Global Product Manager - Pentair Flow & Filtration Solutions, will highlight a recent water reuse project at a Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) oil field near Moscow in his presentation about the latest advances in oil production wastewater management and purification. Show attendees can also attend the workshop, "Pump Design, Application, Maintenance and Troubleshooting," hosted by Zeki Okan Oral, Director of Global Product Management - Pentair Flow & Filtration Solutions.
Pentair is showcasing its innovative solutions across the entire water landscape including its newest technologies from its global branded product lines:
- Helix Technology for Ultrafiltration - For industrial processing and water reuse applications, X-Flow's next generation tubular membrane with Helix technology helps to prevent the buildup of insoluble particles in high-solids ultrafiltration. With advanced hydrodynamics, the Helix technology can address challenging filtration applications while increasing productivity and lowering energy consumption by up to 50 percent.
- Compact 75G Membrane - The new X-Flow Compact 75G Membrane module combines high mechanical strength with high chemical resistance for the most demanding water and wastewater treatment applications including the treatment of food and beverage wastewater as well as produced water in the oil and gas industry.
- ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment System - For applications that require on-site wastewater treatment including individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium commercial applications, the new ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment System from Pentair's Delta Environmental brand is simple in design, is easy to install and maintain and highly effective in reducing the levels of Nitrogen, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Total Suspended Solids (TSS) in wastewater.
- Vertical Turbine Solids Handling Pump - The unique design of the new Fairbanks Nijhuis Vertical Turbine Solids Handling Pump enables it to handle high solids loads in challenging wastewater applications while allowing the entire drive system and controls to be located above the flood plain. Further, it can help save up to 40-70 percent in initial construction costs compared to conventional wet-pit/dry-pit designs.
- Intelliboost System from Aurora Pump - The new Intelliboost System from Aurora Pump offers improved efficiency through smart controls over a wide range of flow and pressure variables. The system can also be easily connected to existing Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA) or Building Monitor Systems (BMS).
Showcased brands across the company's portfolio include Aurora, X-Flow, Codeline, Fairbanks Nijhuis, Keystone, Hydromatic, Myers, Hoffman and Delta Environmental.
To learn more, visit Pentair at WEFTEC at booth #2248 or the company's web site at pentair.com.
About Pentair Plc
Pentair plc delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With 2014 revenues of $7.0B, Pentair employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide.
All Pentair brands and logos are the property of Pentair or its affiliated companies worldwide. For more information, visit www.pentair.com.