Source: Otterbine Barebo, Inc.
Otterbine’s 1/2HP Fractional Series Aerating Fountain and Mixer line includes 4 spray patterns and a horizontal mixer – the only unit like it on the market today!
Built on a similar platform to that of our popular 1HP-5HP aerator and fountain lines, the Fractional Series is efficient and versatile as it is smaller, lightweight and can be used as both a surface spray system or easily converted to an underwater mixer.
Otterbine® Fractional Series Aerating Fountain & Mixer line features:
- Includes 5 Systems In 1: 4 Spray Patterns & Horizontal Mixer
- Complete Package Includes Assembled Unit, Power Control Center with Timer & GFCI, and Cable. (PCC Optional On 50Hz Units)
- Used For Water Quality Management or Aesthetics
- Ideal For Ponds Less Than ½ Acre in Size
- Minimum Operating Depth as Little as 16in (41cm)
- Mixer Model Discharge Angle Adjusts +/- 8 Degrees
- Effectively Controls Algae, Aquatic Weeds, and Foul Odors; in Addition to Creating Horizontal Currents Deterring Insects and Insect Breeding
- Oxygen Transfer Rate of 2.2lbs/HP/hrwith a Pumping Rate of 506GPM – Highest Performance Rate of Any Fractional Aerator in the Industry*
- Manufactured From 316S/S & Thermoplastic Components to Withstand Harsh Environments
- Safety Tested and Listed with ETL, ETL-C, Conforming to UL Standards, and Carries a 3rd Party Listing with CE
- 2 Year Warranty
- Ready to Install Out of the Box
- Price Starts At $1440(North American market)