The In-VitroCell™ ES NU-5710 5.65 Ft3 (160 Liter) Direct Heat CO2 Incubator is designed to provide lab workers with a controlled in-vitro environment for growing tissue cell cultures. The NU-5710 provides optimum growth conditions via several parameters, including humidity, precise temperature control, precise CO2 control, sterility and reliability. The incubator's chamber can also be used for the preservation and storage of embryos, gametes and animal cell cultures intended for research at body temperature.
NuTouch Electronic Control System
The NU-5710 is equipped with the user-friendly NuTouch Electronic Control system, which is a touchscreen system that makes managing the incubator easy.
Designed for Contamination Control
To protect laboratory personnel and the products in the chamber, the incubator is engineered to keep contamination to a minimum. The NU-5710 offer dual sterilization cycles -- at 145°C dry and 95°C humidified.
The incubator has also been designed to minimize potential hiding places for contamination. It has coved corners and a crevice-free interior, which makes it easy to clean.
Closed Loop HEPA Filtration
For maximum contamination control, the NU-5710 incubator is designed with a closed loop HEPA filtration system. Using standards similar to an ISO Class 5 Clean Room, the incubator's filtration system is maintained at positive pressure while gas and air continuously pass through the 99.99-percent effective HEPA filters.
For product protection, the incubator has fewer moving parts, which means reduced vibration. Reducing vibration helps protect cell lines.
A dual wave infrared (IR sensor) within the incubator maintains accurate CO2 levels in the growth chamber, which are accurate within ±0.1 percent, and it is insensitive to other components within the chamber, such as water vapor.
The incubator is able to maintain a uniform temperature, ±0.3°C, and this temperature is monitored using dual temperature probes, to ensure optimal product growth and health.
Simple Humidity Control
Humidity control in the NU-5710 is simple. The relative humidity level of up to 95 percent is achieved through the use of a stainless steel pan filled with distilled water no purer than 1 mega ohm, placed on the bottom of the chamber.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System
- Closed Loop HEPA Filtration System
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Growth Chamber
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelving (Qty 4)
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- CO2 Sample Port
- R5 Insulation System
- Independent Door Heater
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Exterior Door
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Inner Glass Door
- Removable/Autoclavable Inner Door Gasket
- Quantity Four (4) Shelves
- Quantity Four (4) Wall Brackets
- Quantity Eight (8) Shelf Guides
- Heavy Duty Leg Levelers
- USB Port
- RJ-11 Communication Port for Remote Alarm Connection
- RJ-45 Jack - RS-485 2-way Communication
- Output: Control system levels and alarms/events
- Input: Commands from a Computer to view and update operating parameters
- RJ-45 Jack - 4-20 mA Analog Output for monitoring all active control system levels
- Utility Access Port
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- 8-foot (2.5m) electrical power cord
- Field Stackable with Appropriate NuAire Incubator Models