High precision, non-contact nephelometer, approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1, for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water.
- Range: 0.000 to 100.0 NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 NTU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Approved alternative method which meets the requirements for compliance monitoring and reporting as demanded under the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.