When you need simple, leak-proof transportation, rolling metal lids are here to protect the contents of your box from the elements.
These tested, trusted containers make it easy to safely store, contain, and transport hazardous and non-hazardous materials. When you need to maintain the homogeneity of the contents, these metal lid boxes will do the job while reducing costs.
These Metal Lid Boxes Provide:
- 1/4″ PLone piece floor
- Crossmember (3″ x 4.1″ channel 12″ on center)
- 1/4″ PL solid welded walls and roof with inside liner hooks
- Structure with tubing and formed channel supports rated to operate at 30″ hg
- 1/4″ PL door with tubing frame
- 1/4″ PL front with push plates
- Pickup via standard cable with 2″ x 6″ x 1/4″ rails, gusset at each crossmember
- 4 wheels, each 10″ dia. x 9″ long with grease fittings
- Door latch that has 4 independent ratchet binders with chains, vertical second latch
- Extruded rubber seal gaskets with metal retainers
- Continuous welds, except substructure crossmembers
- Finished inside and out with direct to metal, rust-inhibiting acrylic enamel color coat
- Full capacity static test hydrotested
- Watertight storage of liquids when managing slurries or waste streams from process water in industrial applications
- Hazardous and non-hazardous material storage
- Sludge control and disposal in oil or chemical refinery applications
- Soil cleanup in environmental remediation projects
- Trash storage and disposal for retail, municipal construction, and demolition projects
- Cost reduction for storage, transportation, and disposal
Learn more here.