Magnetrol’s newest level control solution delivers best-in-class accuracy and reliability
Magnetrol International, a leading level and flow instrumentation manufacturer, has launched the Pulsar™ Model R96 Non-Contact Radar transmitter for accurate, reliable level control in process applications. Virtually unaffected by the presence of vapors or air movement within a vessel’s free space, the two-wire, loop-powered, 6 GHz Radar transmitter measures a wide variety of liquid media in process conditions ranging from calm product surfaces and water-based media to turbulent surfaces and aggressive hydrocarbon media.
The PULSAR Model R96 offers state-of-the-technology performance, including:
- Best-in-class signal processing for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- An extensive measurement range of 130 feet (40 meters)
- Advanced diagnostics with automatic waveform capture and data logging
- A powerful device type manager (DTM) with industry-leading field configuration and troubleshooting capabilities
- SIL 2 suitability with a Safe Failure Fraction (SFF) = 92.7%. (FMEDA available upon request)
- HART® and FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus digital outputs
- This new radar transmitter joins the company’s ground-breaking Eclipse® Model 706 Guided Wave Radar (GWR) transmitter to offer process industries a complete portfolio of advanced radar technologies for level control solutions. For information about the new PULSAR Model R96 Non-Contact Radar level transmitter, visit radar.magnetrol.com or contact a MAGNETROL representative.
Magnetrol International, Incorporated is a global leader in level and flow measurement instrumentation. Headquartered in Aurora, Ill., USA, the company manufactures innovative level and flow instruments for a wide range of process market applications. Magnetrol pioneered liquid level instrumentation for industrial applications in 1932 and continues to provide advanced measurement and control solutions across a wide product and technology portfolio. Magnetrol’s strategic global network includes manufacturing facilities in Aurora, Ill., USA; Zele, Belgium; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Shanghai, China; and Dubai, UAE. They are linked by a distribution, sales and support system with 125 locations worldwide. The Magnetrol Group of Instrument Companies also includes Orion Instruments, Solutions With Innovation and Introtek International, subsidiaries offering specialized instrumentation capabilities. For information, visit www.magnetrol.com.