The Poli-Cut pH control system is designed for the concrete polishing, grinding and cutting industries with low-volume water treatment requirements.
Neutralize High-pH Process Water & Comply with Regulations
In order to comply with the Environmental Protection Agency and other regulatory bodies, any industry or municipality must properly treat their industrial process water. Whether you’re polishing the flooring in a big box retail facility or cutting concrete for sidewalks, the Poli-Cut system is perfect for you!
Regardless of how small the amount of process water your project produces is, you need to properly treat the water. One company that skirted regulations was eventually caught and ordered to pay in excess of eight million dollars alone in fines and other penalties. The benefits are certainly not worth the considerable risk, especially when you consider how affordable and performance-driven our pH-control systems are.
Product Specifications of the Poli-Cut System
The Poli-Cut can help you meet federal and local regulations concerning discharge of high-pH process water and stormwater at your plant. The system features:
- Integral 200-gallon heavy-duty polyethylene tank
- Programmable logic controller
- Proprietary non-fouling carbon dioxide diffusion injection unit
- 2- speed pump – 1500 GPH or 3000 GPH. 5” polyurethane or pneumatic rubber casters
- 2” bottom drain valve with 50’ pf 2″ diameter flat hose Alarm light
- All NEMA 4X enclosures and fittings.